Our Customer Charter is reflective of the EACH Service Principles which were co‑designed with our consumers. Our charter states “what” you can expect from us, while the Service Principles outline “how” we will work to ensure that we deliver on our charter. Both of these inform our Values and Behaviours.
We are committed to being a customer centric organisation. Our broad definition of customer means we are inclusive of all people who interact or engage with us, either externally or internally. Our customers include consumers, clients, participants, patients, carers, the community, stakeholders, partners, staff, volunteers and members.
OUR CUSTOMER PROMISE
Health. Hope. Opportunity.
OUR CUSTOMER CHARTER
We put you at the centre of everything we do.
We welcome you with empathy and hope.
We believe making change is possible for everyone.
We take time to learn about you, your experience and your culture.
We never assume we know what’s best for you.
We work with the people important to you, and build the right network to support you.
We communicate openly and ensure you and your key supports are always kept informed.
We find ways to say “yes” and always strive to do better.
We build safe, responsive and innovative services that support you to achieve your goals, and grow with you as your needs change.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
The team at EACH Housing want to provide you with the highest quality of service that we can. We will listen to you, and work with you to make sure that you get the help and assistance that is available and right for you.
Our Customer Service Charter tells you what you can expect from EACH Housing. It also tells you what you can do to help us give you the best service we can.
Our exceptional service commitment to you is:
- We will provide respectful, honest, and transparent customer service. We will be accessible and responsive to early resolutions.
- We will listen carefully to understand your concerns to assist you appropriately. We will provide clear, accurate and consistent information.
- Your personal information, privacy and confidentiality will be maintained at all times. All staff and contractors will treat you fairly and equally.
- If you leave a voicemail, we will get back to you within one working day.
- We will acknowledge your email within one working day.
- If you write to us, we will post a response within 7 days.
- If you attend our office (no appointment), we will aim to respond to you as soon as we are available.
- If you attend our office (with an appointment), we will be on time or advise you if there is a delay.
- If you request urgent maintenance, we will respond to urgent repairs the same day.
- If you request general maintenance, we will respond to repairs within 14 days.
Help Us, Help You by:
- Treating all staff with courtesy, respect and patience. Providing us with clear and accurate information. Informing us of any issues as soon as they arise. Keeping your contact information up to date.
- Giving us feedback about our service.
- Returning our phone calls in a timely manner.