You will need written approval from EACH Housing if you would like to make any changes to your property .
If you wish to install an external item, such as a garage or pergola, you will also need to contact your local council. Your council will inform you of the specific building requirements you must meet. You may also be required to pay for a building permit.
- external window-mounted air conditioners in multi-storey properties are not permitted
- swimming pools and spas are not permitted.
Please attach any extra details or information to this application:
- plans or drawings are required showing site location, measurements, and so on
- a copy of the building permit may be required
- any other information that may be needed.
Please Complete the attached form and return it to 20 Melbourne Street, Ringwood. If appropriate, include building permits, plans and other documentation from your local council.
If you need more information or assistance to complete this form, contact the EACH Housing tenancy team on 9847 5916.